Illustration project | Eleanor Rigby

Recently I have been working on my illustration brief within this 'pick & mix' stage of my course. To kick start our work we went drawing on location in the British Museum. Starting by making for initial illustrations on post-it notes. Below are some of my drawings from the day.



(above) This is my favourite drawing from the day, it's of a young woman who looked like she was on a college trip with her peers. I think the lines and focus on her 'character' and her most notable features i.e. bag, fuzzy hair, facial features. Are fantastic! Adding anymore information would ruin it. This drawing needs to be studied sensitively, with respect and a real intention to engage and fill in the gaps in your mind.


London central saint martins people art drawing illustration